Shots on UBP?

jdemps

Can you get shots of liquor on the UBP or just mixed drinks? I have a friend that likes to do drink size jager bombs. I know it's strange but he just likes jager with energy drink in a mixed drink. He plans to buy UBP, get the shots and pour his energy drink that he brings on board into the drink. is this allowed? some places don't allow shots to be ordered on the packages so just want to see if anyone knows about this. thanks for your help.

Can you get shots of liquor on the UBP or just mixed drinks? I have a friend that likes to do drink size jager bombs. I know it's strange but he just likes jager with energy drink in a mixed drink. He plans to buy UBP, get the shots and pour his energy drink that he brings on board into the drink. is this allowed? some places don't allow shots to be ordered on the packages so just want to see if anyone knows about this. thanks for your help.

Yes, you can get shots. The key to NCL's drink package is that it covers drinks up to eleven dollars.

You guys may find this helpful:

http://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

Edited by ColinIllinois

YOLO...all the shots your bud can pack away!!!

YOLO...all the shots your bud can pack away!!!

I was on a cruise a couple of years back where there was a group of twenty-somethings drinking and yelling "Yolo" every now and then. I thought to myself "wow that is annoying" as I was siting there having my drinks.

Next day I was laughing as I saw the same group nursing their hangovers. :cool:

I was on a cruise a couple of years back where there was a group of twenty-somethings drinking and yelling "Yolo" every now and then. I thought to myself "wow that is annoying" as I was siting there having my drinks.

Next day I was laughing as I saw the same group nursing their hangovers. :cool:

I've done my share of shooters, so I can't help but laugh every time the question gets asked.