Guaranteed Balcony Room on IOTS

Ok so I'm about one hundred percent sure there are probably multiple threads on here regarding this topic but I am illiterate when it comes to searching and using the boards all that well haha. Forgive me please. The fiancé and I are booked on Allure in February for our wedding cruise with fa,ily but we couldn't wait that long for our next cruise so we decided to take a last minute vacation in September. The price for. Guaranteed Balcony on Independence was just too good. The only problem. We have never ever gone with a guarantee. The cruise looks pretty open though so I'm hoping no horrible rooms but who knows. I keep checking to see when they're going to assign. I'm just so excited and wondering if anyone has any experience with this kind of booking. Would love to hear everything!

I agree with the response, no horrible balconies, but there are some over things like nightclubs and other noisy venues.

If where you are located does not bother you great, if you are particular like I am, then I would not recommend doing so.

Barb

Hopefully you will get your cabin assignment soon. They will move you if you call once you have an assignment. It has worked for us.

Safe travels!

Now that is good to know. Although, still won't get my hopes up.

Now that is good to know. Although, still won't get my hopes up.

If you do decide you want to move, you would have to stay within the same exact category that you have been assigned.

We've done three guarantee rooms in the past and have been very pleasantly surprised. As long as you are open for anything they give you, you'll be fine. I'd be more concerned about location for an interior guarantee than a balcony...