beverage packages

We're new to the beverage packages. Are they worth it? I see that you can only get one drink at a time. Can you just go right back up to the bar to get a second drink or are they paying attention and don't let that happen?

If you drink 5-6 plus drinks per day, I would do the drink package. Also, keep in mind the intangible benefits of the drink package... You have already paid for it and you don't have to worry about how much u have spent, always checking your bill, calculating in your head.... Just pay the money up front and enjoy yourself.

You can also try drinks you may otherwise never try. If u don't like it, just order something else.

We're new to the beverage packages. Are they worth it? I see that you can only get one drink at a time. Can you just go right back up to the bar to get a second drink or are they paying attention and don't let that happen?

If you want hundreds of opinions on them. go to the search function and type in "drink package" and you'll get hundreds of responses and everything you ever wanted to know about them. There is a new thread on this several times a week, so type it in and set aside a couple hours to read it all