Carnival Conquest sample MDR menu

Just booked my first Carnival cruise for next month (long time RCL/NCL/MSC cruiser). I have always been wary to book Carnival based on things Ive heard, but from what I see, this ship seems to be well loved. What can I expect out of the MDR though? Anyone know where any sample menus are? Does Carnivals MDR food compare to RCL/HAL/NCL? I also like the fact that this ship only has 1 paid restaurant, seems like NCL has more fee added dining than free options. How is the steakhouse on the Conquest though? Worth the $35 cover? If it matters, ill be on a 5 night eastern Caribbean.

Thanks!

Just booked my first Carnival cruise for next month (long time RCL/NCL/MSC cruiser). I have always been wary to book Carnival based on things Ive heard, but from what I see, this ship seems to be well loved. What can I expect out of the MDR though? Anyone know where any sample menus are? Does Carnivals MDR food compare to RCL/HAL/NCL? I also like the fact that this ship only has 1 paid restaurant, seems like NCL has more fee added dining than free options. How is the steakhouse on the Conquest though? Worth the $35 cover? If it matters, ill be on a 5 night eastern Caribbean.

Thanks!

John -- go to http://www.zydecocruiser.com and he has all the Carnival menus listed on his web page -- He even includes the steakhouse menus -- I felt the RCCL evening food was a bit better than Carnival's, but certainly wasn't disappointed with Carnival's offerings -- Happy cruising -- :)

Try this http://www.***********/info/carnival-cruise-lines/menus.php

Substitute the asterisks for cruisin dot me

Looks like Zydeco's website has been removed.

soccersharon -- I was on Zydeco's web page on Monday, but I can't get there tonight -- I really liked his page -- it had quite a bit of good information on it -- Oh well --- things change -- Happy cruising -- :)

soccersharon -- I was on Zydeco's web page on Monday, but I can't get there tonight -- I really liked his page -- it had quite a bit of good information on it -- Oh well --- things change -- Happy cruising -- :)

I agree. Loved his pictures too :)