Luggage Tags??

It has been several years since our last cruise. On our first cruise we received our tags in the mail and cut them apart, and placed on our luggage.

I seem to remember printing the tags myself for our 2nd cruise.

How do I get tags for our next cruise in 6 weeks. I have already completed the online check-in, but it didn't give me any info for the tags.

It has been several years since our last cruise. On our first cruise we received our tags in the mail and cut them apart, and placed on our luggage.

How do I get tags for our next cruise in 6 weeks. I have already completed the online check-in, but it didn't give me any info for the tags.

At 49 days from your cruise your docs will be ready. At that time a button will appear to print your luggage tags.

When your electronic cruise docs are ready, there should be a "Print Luggage Tag" button on the same web page as your online check-in. That usually is available at 7 weeks before the cruise.

If you don't have that button, I'd call whoever booked your cruise and inquire about the delay. Sometimes things like having Choice Air on your booking can delay your cruise docs.

Hmmm. I just finished the online check-in and printed the set sail pass. All the squares are checked as completed. But no button to print luggage tags. I made these reservations personally directly with RCL.

We are 48 days out.

Hmmm. I just finished the online check-in and printed the set sail pass. All the squares are checked as completed. But no button to print luggage tags. I made these reservations personally directly with RCL.

We are 48 days out.

I'd wait a week or so. If you don't get a button to print luggage tags by then, I'd call Royal and ask them what is holding up your edocs.

I don't mean to be dense, but are my e- docs the same as my set sail pass? If not how do I get e-docs?

Edocs are different than the SetSail pass. They are issued at the same time as luggage tags. Edocs contain the cruise contract and details of your cruise. You normally do not have to print edocs. There is a different page on the website called Guest Vacation Documents that you can use to print edocs.

Edited by clarea

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for this thread! We're 57 days out and I couldn't find my luggage tag button but it sounds we still have several days to wait! :)

Don't worry if you don't see the button at 49 days. It took us a couple of weeks more before our docs became ready for a September cruise.

Hmmmm...I'm going on the Adventure on Sept 12 and I had a button to print and one to request they be mailed to me...they came right away!

You must be in a suite if you had the option for mailed tags.

Under the Cruise Docs tab, when you click on it, you should be able to put in your email address if you haven't already done that and they will notify you when it is ready. Otherwise just have the porter put the tags on when you drop off your luggage. You also don't need the docs just go to the last page and there you can print out your luggage tags, unless you have cruise transfers.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

The luggage tag holders sold on this site are great! Better than using a stapler or tape in my opinion. Putting them in the holders a few weeks before a cruise gets me even more excited.

Where can I find the luggage tag holders to buy please?

Where can I find the luggage tag holders to buy please?

At the page that lists all the forums/threads is a box with the Cruise critic logo. Bottom of box has links to other CC pages. Click on Store to see all items available from CC. Great prices, too. Hope this helps.

At the page that lists all the forums/threads is a box with the Cruise critic logo. Bottom of box has links to other CC pages. Click on Store to see all items available from CC. Great prices, too. Hope this helps.

Thanks rn4t5,

I can't see it on my iPad, will wait till I get access to the desktop :)

Edited by DianeandMark

Under the Cruise Docs tab, when you click on it, you should be able to put in your email address if you haven't already done that and they will notify you when it is ready.

In addition to that, actually check the RCL site. My cruise documents have been issued for over a week and I never received an e-mail. (and, yes, I did check my spam folder...)

Under the Cruise Docs tab, when you click on it, you should be able to put in your email address if you haven't already done that and they will notify you when it is ready. Otherwise just have the porter put the tags on when you drop off your luggage. You also don't need the docs just go to the last page and there you can print out your luggage tags, unless you have cruise transfers.

I've noticed that when I transfer the booking to a travel agent, that email field can no longer be changed.