Carnival Magic funship 2.0 upgrade?

Krydstosser

No one knows right now, Carnival hasn't announced or finalized their plans for the Magic upgrades. The announcement of upgrades is going to be sometime in September according to JH.

I'm a little curious who is JH? The CEO ?

No one will have the answer until Carnival releases. Until then everything is just hearsay. I know its hard but try to be patient! I sail on here right after Dry Dock so I would love to know now, but sadly no one knows right now!

Why does Magic need a greasy burger joint when there is a seaside BBQ? I recall the Dream have the BBQ outside on the deck and they were better than Guy's burgers.

I found the Fat Jimmy's C-side BBQ on the Breeze nothing to write home about.

Why does Magic need a greasy burger joint when there is a seaside BBQ? I recall the Dream have the BBQ outside on the deck and they were better than Guy's burgers.

I totally agree !! I'm not sure about the seaside BBQ, but I did Guy's on the Sunshine and wasn't WOW'ed by it. Won't make or break my cruise.

There is room for a Guys on all Dream and conquest class ship. I would think they don’t want all ships to be the same.

I for one don’t care for fat jimmy’s c-side bbq at all.

John Heald may be the head cruise director and brand ambassador but he does not set policy or make decisions for Carnival.

No one will have the answer until Carnival releases. Until then everything is just hearsay. I know its hard but try to be patient! I sail on here right after Dry Dock so I would love to know now, but sadly no one knows right now!

I agree with this. Ever since Sunshine's upgrades were not completed timely as preannounced by Carnival (resulting in bad press), they have ceased to provide any advance information other than announcing the dry dock dates.

John Heald may be the head cruise director and brand ambassador but he does not set policy or make decisions for Carnival.

No one said he did, all I stated was he hadn't heard of anything and when he knows he releases it.

But the dry dock is annouced, and some had their Cruises are canceled in feburary 2016 so they know when.

The dry dock is February 21 - March 6 2016. The date has been announced since the announcement that Magic was moving to Port Canaveral. They have not finalized the plans on what will be done when dry dock happens.

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any news regarding Magic 2.0 funship upgrade and drydock in Feb. 2016 ?

No. The dry dock period is still 6 months away. Carnival has not been quick to release details so you can expect it to be a few weeks to even a few months before it is announced what will be done on the Magic.

• 3 months later...