Advice needed... P & O brittania deck plan

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice, we are planning on going on our first p & o cruise on the brittania in November 2015. The travel agents have told us the cabins available are on deck a ( deck 15). Has anyone stayed on this deck before? Is it noisy? Do you feel a lot of movement? We have been on other cruises before but have always been a lot lower down on the ship, but have always been told the higher up you are the more you feel the ship sway.

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

:)

Hello and welcome to the cruise critic forums.

There is a dedicated P&O Cruises (UK) forum in the cruise lines P to Z section at the top of the main forum list. You are much more likely to get replies there as it is visited by lots of people who cruise with P&O

I had a cabin on Lido deck which is one deck above A deck and it was just fine, nice and quiet and little movement although we did not encounter rough seas. A cabin near the centre of the ship will have less movement than fore or aft