What Toiletries in Haven Suites?

floridian1

As a guy I have to say I like the soaps and shampoos they leave in the suites. Yeah, it's girly stuff but my brain associates it with going on a cruise so it always brings a smile on my face.

I like the body wash. It's mint-y...or something. It feels cool on your skin. It isn't no manly scent and I'd never depend on it after a day of work digging ditches, shingling houses, or deep in a coal mine. But on a cruise it's great stuff.

Edited by rajones007
I'll get it right one of these days...

I was wondering what toiletries are provided to Haven Guests and if people like them? Trying to make my packing list...

They have Elemis shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body soap. Bath salts. Q-tips. Cotton balls. Tissues.

I can't recall anything else, but I wouldn't bother bringing any of the above... because the quality is very good.

As a guy I have to say I like the soaps and shampoos they leave in the suites. Yeah, it's girly stuff but my brain associates it with going on a cruise so it always brings a smile on my face.

I like the body wash. It's mint-y...or something. It feels cool on your skin. It isn't no manly scent and I'd never depend on it after a day of work digging ditches, shingling houses, or deep in a coal mine. But on a cruise it's great stuff.

hahaha:)