Imagination- a couple questions

grinch2k

11/3 will be my first cruise... I will be going with one of my friends, we are both single 25/26 in need of a vacation. Between work and school we need a break... so when we saw an ad for "Caribbean Cruise Crawl" we jumped on the idea (a NY/Boston/DC promotions company's brain child)

First we tried calling the number given, and it was carnival's reservation number, and when we mentioned the promotion, they had no clue about it, but that it was probibly just the singles package. So thats what we booked. I then called the promotions company and they said that was right... So here start my questions:

First and formost, what is the age range on the Inspiration? WIll it be alot of older people and the few younger ones like us who booked with this promotion?

What is the average ratio girls to guys? (we are both single men and would not be opposed to meeting some new ladyfriends on the cruise)

Throught this event there is suppsoed to be a bar crawl in key west and open bar at some resort in cozumel? Is that usually in the singles package or should i be expecting to pay extra when i get down there?

how many and which nite(s) is formal nite? Cruise starts on a Thursday.

Im sure i will have plenty of other questions as my cruise approaches. But thanks in advance.

I can't answer your specific questions about the Inspriation, but you might want to look on the Carnival roll call board for your ship. That way, you can chat with other people on your sailing ahead of time. Maybe you can figure out if there are some single ladies on there, or at least if there are some other young folks on the cruise.

DH and I just got back from the Miracle, and noticed that there were quite a few younger adults on there (in the 20-30 range). I think a lot of them were honeymooners though, but I saw a few single people too. Don't worry though, you guys won't be the only younger ones, I'm sure.

If you're into partying, you'll have a blast in Key West and Cozumel. You might also want to see if there's a bar crawl on your ship. We had one on the Miracle (although they called it the "world tour" and not a bar crawl), it was a lot of fun!

Archived