Tell me about Camp Carnival on the Pride.

nokidz

We are seasoned cruisers, but, we have just been given permission, by Mommy, to take our four year old grandson on our 26 Oct cruise to Bermuda on the Pride. We have never had a little one with us before. Really excited, can't wait.

Please tell me about Camp Carnival for a four year old boy who loves to play with all his "friends". What are the activities? Any informs greatly appreciated.

Anxiously awaiting some responses to this post. We also have no experience cruising with little ones, but we are trying to talk my niece into sailing with us next year when her children will be four and six. She is not yet convinced that they are old enough for a cruise so I need all the info I can gather!!

We never used it before since we started cruising when our kids were teens but last year we got to take our grandkids, 6 and 8.

They loved it, whenever we had to get them they kept asking when they could go back.

They made (decorated) sun reflectors, one of a sandal, one of a ship. They had a color a pirate ship contest, made (colored) souvenir tee- shirts that all there friends signed. They had the magician that comes around to the tables come in and do a routine for them, we met him in the MDR when our grandson saw him come in and ran up to him and said we want magic, what he told the kids to say when they saw him in the MDR to get him to come over.

Mostly they really liked hanging with friends their own age who we got to met, along with the wonderful people who run it, throughout the ship.

Go to the theatre for the 1st night meeting and you get a sense of the crazy fun and make sure your grandchild gets up and "goes crazy" in the aisle, as every kid who does get a nice kids bag with school items in it.

The last nigh they have a nice farewell party for all the kids in the club right by the entry to the MDR