What not to miss on the Miracle?

Derbie

Does any body know why the Miracle didn't get all of the 2.0 upgrades?

I can only assume it's $$$$.

Same thing happened with the Victory. It got the Skybox and Alchemy bars....and some new carpet. None of the other 2.0 upgrades.

Edited by happy cruzin

Does any body know why the Miracle didn't get all of the 2.0 upgrades?

The CCL Spirit class ships deck plans are different than the rest. They just aren't set up for all the changes.

This class ship is still my favorite, with or without these "extras".

Just MHO, of course!;)

The CCL Spirit class ships deck plans are different than the rest. They just aren't set up for all the changes.

Just MHO, of course!;)

I understand that the Spirit and Pride got all of the 2.0 upgrades :(

If you aren't traveling with little ones, the Serenity Deck is the best ever!

Hello! Just a quick question about Serenity deck. Is their a designated bar and is food available ? Doing an anniversary cruise on the Miracle in Feb 2016 and excited to have "adult time" :)

Just MHO, of course!;)

Nope....can't be a Spirit Class issue. The Pride got a full 2.0 upgrade - so it can be done.

For whatever reason they are choosing not to. [emoji20]

Hello! Just a quick question about Serenity deck. Is their a designated bar and is food available ? Doing an anniversary cruise on the Miracle in Feb 2016 and excited to have "adult time" :)

Yes, what Sadie said. There is a great bar, small pool & hot tub. Just inside the doors is the Lido buffet, pizza & deli, so food is always available. I rarely leave the Serenity deck :).

Yes, what Sadie said. There is a great bar, small pool & hot tub. Just inside the doors is the Lido buffet, pizza & deli, so food is always available. I rarely leave the Serenity deck :).

I hope you will give us a review, when you return!

Looking forward to the Serenity Area...as we are 3 women who have been friends for 47 years.

Another question...The Hasbro Games that are played, will they be something that the 3 of us could enjoy or are they more geared for children?

Looking forward to the Serenity Area...as we are 3 women who have been friends for 47 years.

Another question...The Hasbro Games that are played, will they be something that the 3 of us could enjoy or are they more geared for children?

The CDs divide it up between adults and kids. I did the Simon Game. Have to be above a certain height to do that game. I'm just shorter than 5' and I looked like a box with legs and a head :D holding that thing.

I came in second overall. Every time I've seen the game played a child wins the grand prize. (as it should be).

Nope....can't be a Spirit Class issue. The Pride got a full 2.0 upgrade - so it can be done.

For whatever reason they are choosing not to. [emoji20]

OOPS!

I didn't realize this.:o

Thanks for those who pointed this out to me!

• 2 weeks later...
Do they advertise the divers? Is it easy to get there?

They don't advertise the divers as much as they did in Acapulco. The rock in Mazatlan is much smaller.

The place isn't within walking distance (especially taking into account the weather :() but it's a simple taxi ride away. You can ask your driver to stop there on your way to the Golden Zone for some shopping. :)

We are heading to the Mexican Riviera in October. Is there any secrets and/or things to do that should not be missed? Any and all feedback is most appreciated.

If you are adventurous, want to try something crazy, and Cory is still the cruise director, you might want to go to "Quest with Cory". I can't tell you about it because "whatever happens at the Quest, stays at the Quest"

If you are adventurous, want to try something crazy, and Cory is still the cruise director, you might want to go to "Quest with Cory". I can't tell you about it because "whatever happens at the Quest, stays at the Quest"

Thanks. I may just do that. Clues?