Come On B2B people!!!!

pbmsmile

On our last B2B cruise we were able to purchase duty free on board and have it delivered on the last night of leg 1, so we had a nice stocked bar for leg 2. I'd heard rumours that this was going to be changing. Does anyone have any recent experiences with this? I know liquor is picked up on debarkation morning now, rather than the night before. But haven't heard much about whether or not B2B guests are getting flagged for this now. Obviously this was a big benefit of doing B2B!

There is a thread on this. Seems that they now flag you as B2B and you don't get it on the first leg anymore.

There is a thread on this. Seems that they now flag you as B2B and you don't get it on the first leg anymore.

Thanks, hadn't seen anything recently but will take a look.

We'll have to make some friends on leg one and see if they'll buy for us and give us the bottles on their debarkation day. That's my plan, I think! Hopefully someone will be up for assisting, there will be a liquid reward lol