Naitiveway Tours

JoeMini

Tell Sharon which tour you want and how many people in your group. She will ask the questions she needs to know (like which ship you are on).

She will require that you give her a CC number for reservation but you won't pay until you are done with the tour. In my case we paid after snorkeling but before the island tour.

Clint

I just got a confirmation e-mail for our stingray/island tour. The e-mail said to fax our credit card # to secure our reservation. Has anybody done this? I'm a little unconfertable sending an e-mail with credit card #. Also how much is a fax to send to Grand Cayman? Thanks. Our cruise is in 5 weeks on the Victory.:)

I just got a confirmation e-mail for our stingray/island tour. The e-mail said to fax our credit card # to secure our reservation. Has anybody done this? I'm a little unconfertable sending an e-mail with credit card #. Also how much is a fax to send to Grand Cayman? Thanks. Our cruise is in 5 weeks on the Victory.:)

I just faxed my CC # to them as well for our visit. Probably cost a little but MUCH better than sending it via email.

I didn't have to fax a cc #. She said to pay when I get on board.

Archived