How soon to book for 2016?

joseph123

I would like to book a Mediterranean cruise for May and and wondering how soon I should book in advance, any recommendations? Will better pricing be homered if offered in the future? Also, any advantage to booking directly with MSC vs going with Expedia or Travelocity? Any advice would be appreciated.

It definitely is not too early to book. You have a better choice of cabin and you will get the lower price if it occurs before final payment. I usually use MSC vacation planner as you can always work with that person,but if you have to also book air and hotel you can Transfer your booking to your own travel agent. A good one is very helpful if there are changes in flight times etc

I would like to book a Mediterranean cruise for May and and wondering how soon I should book in advance, any recommendations? Will better pricing be homered if offered in the future? Also, any advantage to booking directly with MSC vs going with Expedia or Travelocity? Any advice would be appreciated.

I booked for April 2016 . I love to book early . No one wil lknow about price .all depend how good your cruise is sells . I got better price from USA web site and got much better price than MSC offered me. Check it out who gives you better price.

Thanks for the advice. I registered for the loyalty Program and took advantage of the Summer special running to book early for my May 2016 cruise and wow, did I get a fantastic deal! Balcony stateroom for a 1 week Mediterranean cruise for $1,075.00 per person, and each person gets a $200 shipboard credit, $50 drink package, and a free specialty restaurant dinner. I paid more than that for the first cruse I ever took almost 30 years ago. I have until Feb to cancel with no loss of deposit. So glad I booked in advance!

Thanks for the advice. I registered for the loyalty Program and took advantage of the Summer special running to book early for my May 2016 cruise and wow, did I get a fantastic deal! Balcony stateroom for a 1 week Mediterranean cruise for $1,075.00 per person, and each person gets a $200 shipboard credit, $50 drink package, and a free specialty restaurant dinner. I paid more than that for the first cruse I ever took almost 30 years ago. I have until Feb to cancel with no loss of deposit. So glad I booked in advance!

Great enjoy your cruise.