Barcelona Hotel: Hotel Claris

ndjoe

I have not stayed at the Hotel Claris yet, but based on location would find it an excellent choice. This is right in the heart of the Guadi sites and you have easy access to Segrada Familja and Parc Guell

Five star Barcelona hotels are always so hit and miss in my opinion and I think many guests have a little too high expectations and then they leave not satisfied. I take another strategy and always consider 'value' I find these 5 star alternatives often to not be that much more expensive than their 4 star counterparts and just take the 'risk'

I have stayed a few times with Casa Fuster a little farther up and I am always really happy there. The Eixample is the absolute best district in Barcelona and I would only choose to stay there myself.

I personally could and would walk from this area to La Rambla if I choose to even though I much prefer to just stay up in the Eixample and enjoy that district. Otherwise the Rambla district is just a short taxi or metro away.

Restaurants abound in every district of Barcelona and you will have no problem near the hotel or venturing a small distance.

Thank you for the information

I have not stayed at the Hotel Claris yet, but based on location would find it an excellent choice. This is right in the heart of the Guadi sites and you have easy access to Segrada Familja and Parc Guell

Five star Barcelona hotels are always so hit and miss in my opinion and I think many guests have a little too high expectations and then they leave not satisfied. I take another strategy and always consider 'value' I find these 5 star alternatives often to not be that much more expensive than their 4 star counterparts and just take the 'risk'

I have stayed a few times with Casa Fuster a little farther up and I am always really happy there. The Eixample is the absolute best district in Barcelona and I would only choose to stay there myself.

I personally could and would walk from this area to La Rambla if I choose to even though I much prefer to just stay up in the Eixample and enjoy that district. Otherwise the Rambla district is just a short taxi or metro away.

Restaurants abound in every district of Barcelona and you will have no problem near the hotel or venturing a small distance.