Tier upgrade between b2b's

ceejilly

Next year we are planning a b2b in the Med, it so happens that we will qualify for the Discovery Tier at the end of the first half of our b2b. Many questions are to be asked, will we receive the extra benefits of Discovery during the second half of the b2b cruise i.e. increased discount saving and 4 complimentary nights are just a couple. I tend to think that for admin reasons due to the time delay with head office receiving confirmation of the upgrade, we may have to suck it and wait until another cruise later on. Has any seasoned cruiser had the same situation?

I can only attest that the second of our B2B cruises, we were refreshed with all of the amenities we received on the first cruise.

For example, laundry, internet minutes, bar setup, mini-fridge, etc., etc.

Next year we are planning a b2b in the Med, it so happens that we will qualify for the Discovery Tier at the end of the first half of our b2b. Many questions are to be asked, will we receive the extra benefits of Discovery during the second half of the b2b cruise i.e. increased discount saving and 4 complimentary nights are just a couple. I tend to think that for admin reasons due to the time delay with head office receiving confirmation of the upgrade, we may have to suck it and wait until another cruise later on. Has any seasoned cruiser had the same situation?
I don't think you get the complimentary nights until you book another cruise after you've reached the new loyalty level. I don't think you can apply the complimentary nights to an already-booked cruise.

You are correct that the discount only applies to a new booking. Suggest you book on board to get that discount, and then send an email to Nicole telling her the new booking number. She will then process the free night discount by modifying the cruise fare for your booking.