Old Town Trolley vs Bean Town trolley??

crazy4cruisn

I can't really tell you which one is better since I have only been on one -- the Old Towne Trolley. It was really good, but I think its important to get a good guide. We had Richard and he was really informative, but also really funny and kept us entertained throughout the tour.

We got the Trolley by the Sheraton Long Wharf. Since we stayed a day ahead of the cruise, we just walked over to the Long Wharf. I'm not sure how you get there from the pier, but its not real close. I have heard that some of the Trolley's pick up at the pier and drop you off at the Marriott Custom House. We stayed at the Marriott Custom House and it is just a short walk from there to the Long Wharf.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any other questions.

We visited Boston via the Grand Princess in October 2004. Princess offered a bus shuttle from the pier into town for $12 per person r/t. Beantown Trolley had a shuttle from the pier to the Marriott Custom House for $10 per person. Our shuttle ticket was also a coupon for $6 off the regular trolley tour. We just walked from the Custom House over to the wharf area to catch the regular tour. We got off at Faniuel Hall and also near the Public Gardens.

Archived