1 Question Coffee Maker On Star-please :)

Lizzybell

Hello-i need to know if the NCL Star(inside cabin KK) has a drip coffee maker in the cabin-if yes, can i bring my own coffee/filters or is it the "pod" kind. I have used the search feature & have gotten conflicting info. Leaving in 3 days :)) Thanks much, Liz

Hello-i need to know if the NCL Star(inside cabin KK) has a drip coffee maker in the cabin-if yes, can i bring my own coffee/filters or is it the "pod" kind. I have used the search feature & have gotten conflicting info. Leaving in 3 days :)) Thanks much, Liz

When I was on the Star in June, it was a pot to boil water, and you could make instant coffe, tea or hot chocolate. I was in a BB on deck 9

Donna

Hi,

I got off the Star on 9/11 and the mini-suites and higher had the coffee maker. My mother and father in-law had an outside cabin and they had the hot water pot. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law had a balcony cabin and they too had the hot water pot. We had an AF mini-suite and had the coffee maker.

I wish they had the coffee makers in all of the cabins. It is a nice feature.

Take care,

Mike

When we were on the Star last year, we brought a couple of big coffee mugs from Starbucks and first one up would run up to buffet area and fill them up with coffee and bring back to room. Was the first exercise of the morning.

I would also take mine to breakfast and rinse it out and refill with orange juice to put in fridge for later in the day.

Do they keep the coffee well stocked? I like STRONG, so could I bring "pods" or my own coffee like Lizzybell was wondering??

Can anyone tell me how many cups of water can be heated in these hot water pots? If they will hold four cups, you could heat the water, drop in a pod of coffee like used in hotel coffee pots, let sit a couple minutes and remove the pods for fresh rather than instant. Might have to use a spoon to gently push the pod up and down a bit.

Archived