Reservation troubles....

bronbeth

Just hoping for a little advice - here's the quandry....

I am trying to book a cabin on the world cruise transatlanic on QE2 this winter. I spoke to Cunard reservations in Sydney (3 times) who advised me that this leg was not available for sale within the Asia/Pacific region and perhaps I ought to call the UK office. On speaking to an agent at Cunard UK, I was advised that, without a UK address, they are unable to take a reservation although there is availability.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Beth.

Or, book Southampton to Ft. Lauderdale "It's only two days more" said the Cunard agent I spoke with. For some reason -- they knew not -- the Southampton to NYC run isn't considered a segment or else is only sold to citizens of the U.K. I booked mine on board the '04 crossing, later was told "we shouldn't have done that," then learned the crossing WAS being sold to Americans crossing only to NYC! The agent told me she could book you on the segment Southampton to Ft. Lauderdale. Good luck!

Just book it on line with a US based travel agent. There are several that represent the crossing on the internet. One of them should be able to figure out a way to give Cunard a US based address if they ask for it. Hope you make it on. I am booked on the crossing and had no trouble doing it through my travel agent, although I am in the US.

Archived