Customized T Shirts

Mary Louise

I've ordered from customcruisewear.com. Its a family owned business and they have great customer service. I've also ordered from mass online sites and while they do a good job as well, the shipping is longer and limited personal service. Expect to pay between $15-$20 anywhere you order depending on size!

We have done both order online and done with a local custom shop. I preferred the local shop better. The local shop spent a lot of time making sure we got a design we wanted and liked. The average cost was about 20.00 a piece. It was slightly more online. Hope this helps.

Custom Cruise Wear, hands down. They can customize anything you want. We had over 100 shirts ordered for a cruise last year, but there are no minimum orders.

Edited by tncap

We have ordered t-shirts from Custom Ink, and highly recommend them to anyone. Their customer service is outstanding, selection of shirts and clip art is very good, and there is no minimum when ordering. Some art work, such as Disney, is copyright protected, and they cannot use it. This would be true of any t-shirt company. Other than that, Custom Ink is great to work with. :)