Island Princess L724

Gmagold

The posts are conflicting about the vibration issues. Some say normal aft vibrations and not bad at all and some make it seem like it was to bad they were afraid they would lose the filling in their teeth! So, has anyone stayed in this suite? This is our first Princess cruise and a bucket list itinerary thru the Panama Canal.

It is confusing, I know. I have read reviews by others on cruises that I have been on and frankly have to scratch my head and ask if we were really on the same ship. Some people just love to complain about anything and everything--sometimes as a way of securing a bit of compensation. And sometimes it is justified; things do go wrong. I tend to believe that where there is smoke, there is fire. There is clearly some degree of vibration on the aft of Island Princess. I would have to ask myself if this has the potential to ruin an otherwise spectacular cruise, and if the answer is yes, I would seriously consider moving to one of the Vista suites on Caribe or Dolphin Deck. The ship will no doubt be sold out and there will be no chance of changing cabins once it sails.

Hope this helps a little.

The posts are conflicting about the vibration issues. Some say normal aft vibrations and not bad at all and some make it seem like it was to bad they were afraid they would lose the filling in their teeth! So, has anyone stayed in this suite? This is our first Princess cruise and a bucket list itinerary thru the Panama Canal.

See araghava's post they were not happy

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2230178&page=6

August 6th, 2015, 04:19 PM

araghava

Do not get a room on the 14 deck. We got L715, L717 on the July 21st sailing and the vibration was horrible. When we complained, they offered us 2 rooms on different decks which obviously didn't work since we have minors. We had to endure this for 8 days before moving. It's criminal that Princess is continuing to sell these rooms while knowing about the problems with vibrations.