Breakaway inside/deck 5 cabins?

tokidoki

Can't find out this info on any cabins on deck 5, that aren't perhaps under some noisy venue? Has anyone actually stayed in one and liked it and was able to sleep and enjoy the cabin? Tried forward on 8 and wound up being next to the anchor room! Never again, found a really cheap price which is y I am looking seriously at this category, mid ship preferred. Thx everyone!

My parents (and us) just got off the Breakaway yesterday and they had an inside cabin deck 5. They had no problems whatsoever and actually liked that their cabin was near the elevators because they are older. Don't worry; you'll have a great time on Breakaway!

My 3 grown kids shared an inside cabin on deck 5 (under Taste on deck 6). No noise at all. Small but not tiny. All slept well and had room for their stuff. Spent no time in the room except for changing and sleeping well.

We stayed in an ocean view across from them (also under Taste) and heard no noise.

And the halls were wide where were.

And the stewards were great.

Good for debarkation to NYC (left the boat at 8:00 AM from deck 7 aft... after breakfast at buffet... and were in a taxi to Port Authority (NYC) by 8:30 AM. Elevators were quick and efficient, altho we could have taken the stairs.

(And a walk down the hall forward to deck 4 starboard side to enter Bermuda.)