Repetitive Emails

sujac

Every day for the last week I have received this same email;

It's official! Your registration for a Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Summit departing Oct 24, 2015 has been confirmed. This means you can look forward to connecting with new and old friends at a private party onboard, compliments of Celebrity.

You will receive an official invitation listing all the details on the first night of your cruise. In the meantime, visit the Cruise Critic message boards for updates, and encourage others to be part of Cruise Critic Connections at CruiseCritic.com.

Enhance your onboard experience even further by becoming a Captain's Club member. All past guests of Celebrity are eligible for free membership which includes an array of special benefits. Visit http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub for details.

We look forward to welcoming your party on board.

See you on board,

Celebrity Cruises]

I have called and emailed to no avail. Totally annoyng, not to mention the invite to join CC when I am already Elite.

Why not just delete? Or set a filter to block those messages? Probably takes a lot less time than phoning.

I've been deleting them, but the emails are coming from a generic celebrity email address so I am hesitant to block it.

Every day for the last week I have received this same email;

It's official! Your registration for a Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Summit departing Oct 24, 2015 has been confirmed. This means you can look forward to connecting with new and old friends at a private party onboard, compliments of Celebrity.

You will receive an official invitation listing all the details on the first night of your cruise. In the meantime, visit the Cruise Critic message boards for updates, and encourage others to be part of Cruise Critic Connections at CruiseCritic.com.

Enhance your onboard experience even further by becoming a Captain's Club member. All past guests of Celebrity are eligible for free membership which includes an array of special benefits. Visit http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub for details.

We look forward to welcoming your party on board.

See you on board,

Celebrity Cruises]

I have called and emailed to no avail. Totally annoyng, not to mention the invite to join CC when I am already Elite.

Hi there,

Can you please forward a copy of the email to concerns@celebrity.com so we can look into this, and see about stopping these emails? Thanks!

I have been getting a lot of repetitive emails as well. I figure there is something glitchy going on. I'm hoping they get it figured out soon!

Then again, I keep taking it as a sign that I need to book a cruise (namely one on Silhouette over spring break :))