would You? upsell ?

butterflycruise

sail on the 23rd Conquet for 8 day. Have an ex aft balcony... we love the view. Just got the call. Offering a suite same floor port saide for $740. Hubby said no..too much money and not the same view...money being the biggest reason. I am kinda wishing we too it. Would you have?

Edited by butterflycruise

sail on the 23rd Conquet for 8 day. Have an ex aft balcony... we love the view. Just got the call. Offering a suite same floor port saide for $740. Hubby said no..too much money and not the same view...money being the biggest reason. I am kinda wishing we too it. Would you have?

way to high to make the move.

Wouldn't have done it either, in the $100-200 range maybe. But for $740? That's almost the cost of the Cheers package for 2 people, and then your loosing your awesome aft view. You/your husband made the right call, enjoy your cruise!

We have an aft ex. balcony on the legend next month, and got an up sell call to go to an Ocean Suite for $1000. We said no thanks! Might have taken it for $500 more, but $1000 it wasn't even worth considering IMO. You made the right decision! Enjoy your aft balcony! ;)

My husband would have said the same thing, too much money. Usually I don't agree with him, but this time I do. We book an aft extended for the view, and I would really hate to lose it. Plus, this time I agree, too much money that we could spend on other things.

Today I took an Upsell from a 4K (French door interior on Spirit class) to an extended balcony on deck 8 for our 21 day Journeys cruise for $400. We are going from no balcony to an extended one for $19 a day.

That's an amazing deal!!