4 in suite - Luminae?

andnosyd

This is especially needed the M class PH's, with the connection to the concierge cabin, that is decorated in the same style as the PH, clearly intended as a second bedroom. Unfortunately, the secret is out on those, and people tend to scoop them up immediately, leaving the PH unable to get a connection for use with family.

I think that you will find that these two rooms are Sky Suites. It is some of the Royal Suites that are connected to Concierge Class rooms.

Having said that, although we never cruise with family or friends, I agree that rooms connecting with a higher-class room should be held back until the room it connects to is sold and other connecting rooms should be reserved for groups until closer to sail date. This would avoid two problems we see at times on Cruise Critic: noise from connecting rooms and guests being moved so that others can be accommodated in connecting rooms.

I was charged for my grandchild, who is six, recently on the Summit to eat in Luminae. Maybe it makes a difference if it is your grandchild and not your child.

It is a long time now since I read the rules but I thought that Celebrity allows children under 12 [as, I believe, they are in the OP's case] to eat in Luminae with their parents for no additional charge.

I am sure that Curt who always seems to have these things to hand could confirm.

This is especially needed the M class PH's, with the connection to the concierge cabin, that is decorated in the same style as the PH, clearly intended as a second bedroom. Unfortunately, the secret is out on those, and people tend to scoop them up immediately, leaving the PH unable to get a connection for use with family.

Cle-guy, the connecting cabin to the PH is not a Concierge Class cabin, but a Sky Suite. We've booked that cabin a number of times on Summit, Mille and Infinity, and did use it as an extra bedroom for our kids. Cabins 6145 and 6146 are next to CC cabins 6143 and 6144, but the cabins that are connecting to the PH on the M class are SS 1.

I think you should just try to do it a Curt originally suggested, the worst that can happen is they say no. Its irrelevant what the nay sayers here say anyway, they won't be on your cruise following you around so just give it a shot and if it works great, if not then on to plan B.

Also, as I understand it if you take guests into Luminae for the $50pp charge, this charge is made to the suite guest's seapass card.

Phil

Our last cruise we were all in Aqua. Our nephews were invited to Luminae by a suite guest. I did see their cabin charges. Luminae charged them $100 ($50pp), then they had a $100 credit. I'm thinking that the charge where transfer to the suite guest cabin. They only had dinner in Luminae one evening. But they said that Blu had more selections of food options than Luminae.

Edited by bigbenboys
Add more info