Carnival Breeze - Balcony Cabin 8458

Kilowatt76

Hi, I have an upcoming cruise in November on the Carnival Breeze. This will my 4th and my wife's 5th cruise. I chose a balcony cabin - 8458. I'm having a hard time finding a good review and what is the view looking down from this balcony. I heard some of the balconies have a view of the hot tubs below them and people walking by. If you have stayed in this cabin, please share your pictures or reviews.

Thanks,

Kilowatt76

Ok, thanks! Please take a picture looking down from the balcony on the deck below. I heard deck 5 is what you see that sticks out from the side of the ship. The hot tubs and people walking by is what you see from your balcony. I hope being all the way in the back will help with the view.

Thanks again,

Kilowatt76

Hi we stayed in cabins 8440 and 8436 two weeks ago, and yes the view is great because you can look strait down, but I have to admit the hot tub issue was really annoying, not that you could see them or them see you, but that you could hear them talking in the hot tub, all day long, and since that hot tub is close to red frog pub, they got louder as the afternoon wore on......so no, I would not book those two cabins again really ever, I enjoy the quiet on my balcony.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/t/300046.aspx

"Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

Cabin 8458 is on Deck Eight, and is classified as an 8C balcony.

The cabin is 185 square feet with 35 square feet in the balcony.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing Carnival Cruise Lines."

• 1 month later...