O'Sheehan's @ Getaway

t2limar

While we do prefer dine at the main dining room, we heard that the prime ribs at O'Sheehan's are not to be missed.

When are the two (or 3???) O'Sheehan's prime ribs nights please?

We don't want to miss it. :)

I know it's a bit crazy: but can we return to the dining room just to have dessert after dining at O'Sheehan's?

Thanks.

We just got off the Getaway and I believe there were 3 nights with prime rib. They rotate that with chicken and waffles. I had the prime rib and it wasn't bad. I do highly recommend the RibEye at LaCucina. At $19 each it is well worth it and cheaper than the 29 each at cagneys:)

Also the brownie cheesecake at O'Sheehans is incredible. And yes, you can go to the main dining room for dessert only.

Have fun!

Edited by Steveanaruss

While we do prefer dine at the main dining room, we heard that the prime ribs at O'Sheehan's are not to be missed.

When are the two (or 3???) O'Sheehan's prime ribs nights please?

We don't want to miss it. :)

I know it's a bit crazy: but can we return to the dining room just to have dessert after dining at O'Sheehan's?

Thanks.

We were on the Getaway in June. Prime Rib was served in O'Sheehan's on Saturday, Tuesday and Friday from 5:30-9:00

We just got off the Getaway and I believe there were 3 nights with prime rib. They rotate that with chicken and waffles. I had the prime rib and it wasn't bad. I do highly recommend the RibEye at LaCucina. At $19 each it is well worth it and cheaper than the 29 each at cagneys:)

Also the brownie cheesecake at O'Sheehans is incredible. And yes, you can go to the main dining room for dessert only.

Have fun!

Steveanaruss, I agree with all of the above and would jump over a 55 gal drum full of chocolate melting cake to get to a single serving of NCL's brownie cheesecake:D Pink

Steveanaruss, I agree with all of the above and would jump over a 55 gal drum full of chocolate melting cake to get to a single serving of NCL's brownie cheesecake:D Pink

is that the one with marshmellows? I had a cheesecake at O Sheehans on the Jewel that had marshmellows on it on the last day and it was SO good, can't believe i missed out on getting it for the other days onboard

I find that LOTS of O Sheehans food can be tastey - although probably just depends on who is working in the kitchen, a good chef is worth alot :D

Oh and I could eat baskets and baskets of mozz sticks

is that the one with marshmellows? I had a cheesecake at O Sheehans on the Jewel that had marshmellows on it on the last day and it was SO good, can't believe i missed out on getting it for the other days onboard

I find that LOTS of O Sheehans food can be tastey - although probably just depends on who is working in the kitchen, a good chef is worth alot :D

Oh and I could eat baskets and baskets of mozz sticks

aubreyc1988,YES and caramel sauce:cool: Pink

aubreyc1988,YES and caramel sauce:cool: Pink

I mean, I remember looking at it on the menu from day 1 and thinking 'No way could that be good" and i tried it last day when I was stuffed and still managed to put it all away - I think I will have it every day on my next cruise!

Best food in O'Sheehans, imho, are

1) mozz stix

2) Cheesecake

3) Strawberry Pound Cake

4) prime rib

Some people really love the pot pie, but i just am not a fan of pot pie in general