Past Guest Party: Still in action?

Is this REALLY true? I am platinum and was thinking of coming back to Carnival now that Princess is leaving Houston. It sounds like Carnival has really gone downhill. :confused:

Downhill?? Bookings are stronger than ever, their stock has been on the way up over the last year, very few if any maintenance issues like they had a run of a few years ago and I can say from personal experience, my last few cruises with Carnival have been excellent from beginning to end. I'd say they are absolutely not going downhill.

Edited by Podna's

Is this REALLY true? I am platinum and was thinking of coming back to Carnival now that Princess is leaving Houston. It sounds like Carnival has really gone downhill. :confused:

Maybe they had to cut back on the past guest parties because there were TOO MANY past guests!

Where are all your Princess cruises in your signature? :D

Maybe they had to cut back on the past guest parties because there were TOO MANY past guests!

Where are all your Princess cruises in your signature? :D

I haven't updated my signature in a long time. We are actually Platinum on Princess now too... though it doesn't mean much. Past guest party on Princess is a 1/2 hour infomercial, after which you are given a card for a free drink on the way out. :cool: We LOVE the food though! LOL! Once in awhile we missed the water slides etc.

Thanks all for the clarification on the new Carnival PG party. Doesn't seem too bad... IF they allow you to attend.