Cancelled cruises: Post your new itinerary here.

KyleClark

Only on hold for 30 minutes and got the cruise that we wanted, the suite that we wanted and it was a smooth transaction. We opted to switch from a 7 day Jewel Mexican Riviera to a Jewel 14 day Panama (no price protection) but at a price we were happy with! Hope everyone else is able to resolve to their satisfaction:).

what are the hours this special department is open until? What phone number are you dialing?

(877) 461-1160

That's the number my email said to call. I fear I'm wasting my time since I'm on the Jade TA switching to Epic, same as mm3386, special cabin on a special cruise.

Perhaps they aren't ready on the new itineraries and the people who are successful are switching to the itineraries that are already in place?

If anyone booked through CAS you have to make the switch through them. Problem is, they have no idea at this point how it's to be handled. I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with them and someone is supposed to call me back when they get the information they need.

If anyone booked through CAS you have to make the switch through them. Problem is, they have no idea at this point how it's to be handled. I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with them and someone is supposed to call me back when they get the information they need.

Are you serious? I called CAS to ask that exact question and they said I have to use special phone number. Been on hold for 90 mins. I am all for NCL cruising to new ports but their CS really needs an upgrade.

At this point it looks like simple cancel and book at new price and possible, but booking anything on their cancellation letters other than that is proving too difficult for the IT system to cope with when it was promised - today.

The poor NCL telephone operators and travel agents haven't got a chance to help anyone who doesn't want to do what anyone could do themselves on the web site yet.

Are you serious? I called CAS to ask that exact question and they said I have to use special phone number. Been on hold for 90 mins. I am all for NCL cruising to new ports but their CS really needs an upgrade.

Still on hold after an hour using that special phone number[emoji20]

At this point it looks like simple cancel and book at new price and possible, but booking anything on their cancellation letters other than that is proving too difficult for the IT system to cope with when it was promised - today.

The poor NCL telephone operators and travel agents haven't got a chance to help anyone who doesn't want to do what anyone could do themselves on the web site yet.

At this point, I am going to agree with you. I feel for those NCL operators. They must feel overwhelmed and abandoned by their own company.

Done! Just finished with the NCL agent - she was great.

We had originally been booked in an aft penthouse suite on the Spirit for January 2017. We are now booked on the Epic for one week later than our original date (there were choices). We were offered any comparable or slightly better suite - we chose another aft penthouse suite because hubby likes to spend time on the balcony and likes that location. It means we are in a Haven suite with all the perks but will need to walk a bit to get to any of the Haven areas. We're good with that and were happy that we had a choice. All the "freebies" that came when we made our original booking back in March came with us as well.

It's all good for us, hope everyone else makes out as well.

Cheers.

I have searched Norwegian's web site and can't find any of the new itineraries supposedly available today. Can someone direct to the right spot? Thanks.

They won't be on the website until after this week in order to allow the cancelled cruisers the most flexibility in choosing new cruises. I think. Maybe.

Done! Just finished with the NCL agent - she was great.

We had originally been booked in an aft penthouse suite on the Spirit for January 2017. We are now booked on the Epic for one week later than our original date (there were choices). We were offered any comparable or slightly better suite - we chose another aft penthouse suite because hubby likes to spend time on the balcony and likes that location. It means we are in a Haven suite with all the perks but will need to walk a bit to get to any of the Haven areas. We're good with that and were happy that we had a choice. All the "freebies" that came when we made our original booking back in March came with us as well.

It's all good for us, hope everyone else makes out as well.

Cheers.

Did they keep you at the same fare or you had to change pricing? Was the Epic the ship they said you had to take to protect fare?

We originally booked for Dec 2016, and the cruise we'll be transferring to (in order to still get perks/price protection) is already online, Feb 2016. Cruising 10 months early definitely hurts our bank account, but there was no other way to get the great deal we got. This is a gift for our family, and if they honor the terms in their email, there was no comparable cruise on any other line. Been on hold an hour now.

Definitely have a bad taste in our mouths concerning NCL right now, and I was definitely an NCL fan girl. DH isn't sure he'd ever cruise them again, and he's about the most laid back person alive. Here's hoping this can be resolved today, I'm so tired of this hanging over my head. Serious customer service fail, Norwegian!

I called the special number the day I got the letter because I had some questions, realizing I would probably have to call back on the 17th. I was told then that I would have to make the change through CAS. When I called CAS this morning the person I spoke to confirmed that, but said they didn't have the information they needed yet. I guess CAS bookings are handled like those through a travel agency. Someone from CAS was on hold with the special support desk and I was told that, when they get it sorted out, they will call me back.

We were going to take the only option offered with price protection and were satisfied with that but I'm not sure it will all work out at this point. They really do need to get their act together.

Got through after 30 mins. Was on Jade TA from Barcelona. Was told now that we can't book until the 24th (assuming that that's also when the masses can book). I'm so frustrated at the way NCL has handled all this. If it wasn't a special cruise in a special cabin I would cancel.

I called the special number the day I got the letter because I had some questions, realizing I would probably have to call back on the 17th. I was told then that I would have to make the change through CAS. When I called CAS this morning the person I spoke to confirmed that, but said they didn't have the information they needed yet. I guess CAS bookings are handled like those through a travel agency. Someone from CAS was on hold with the special support desk and I was told that, when they get it sorted out, they will call me back.

We were going to take the only option offered with price protection and were satisfied with that but I'm not sure it will all work out at this point. They really do need to get their act together.

When and if you get an answer as to which dept will help CAS clients, I would appreciate an update here, thanks.

Ok so now their cust service dept in addition to their IT dept are messed up and can't handle the workload

Did he fire everyone?

Are the employees on a work slowdown?

Or is fdr not as competent as he thinks?

Why can't this company anticipate these issues in advance and prepare for it?

Remember it all flows downhill

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships