Cancelled cruises: Post your new itinerary here.

KyleClark

I dialed the number at 9am exactly. 101 minutes later I spoke to a rep. spent about 15 minutes on phone with the rep.

I had an SJ Suite originally booked for 5 people on the Star out of Tampa for January 2017. I was very flexible and able to take any of the dates offered in the February-March 2017 time frame offered.

They upgraded us to an SC category (2 bedroom) on the Jade out of Tampa for Feb 5, 2017. When I first spoke to the rep she said we may be offered 2 cabins with the benefit or an upgrade. We got the upgrade. But, I will say that I think the cabins for upgrading are going quickly. She offered one, I said ok, then it was gone, so she grabbed another. I was ok with what was grabbed, so excited.

Be patient with these poor reps. They are overwhelmed and it is not their fault that management did not plan properly. If you are nice to them, they will be nice and helpful to you. At least that was my case

I am about to hang up as I have a 12 pm meeting, been on hold since 9:05

Is anyone having any luck? This is making me really anxious.

I had to hang up as well. Will have to try after my lunch meeting. Trying to have patience, but it's difficult!

On hold for 1 hours 20 minutes' date=' so far.[/quote']

I called at exactly 9:00 Eastern and was on hold for 121 minutes, then spoke with the reservation agent, Vanessa, for 20 minutes (most of which was holding while she worked with the accounting team).

My Spirit cruise was canceled. I made alternate arrangements myself a day after getting the email. I called in this morning to see if I could get any additional perks "for my inconvenience."

Vanessa updated my new reservation to include all of the perks I lost on the original cruise and gave me a lower fare than I had been able to book for myself. I don't see on the invoice she sent though, the $1,000 credit I paid when I made the alternate reservation but I can take that up with the accounting dept in a while when things calm down a bit. It's on my Amex card so I'm not concerned.

Not a horrible experience at all. I'm satisfied.

Apologies to many out there because I may be one of the reasons you have been on hold....

I called at 9 am and got through after 3 minutes on hold. Still working on move from Spirit to Epic and it is now 11:50. The agent has been wonderful: We have 3 b2b's (= 21 days) and did NOT want to do the Epic. She spent time with her manager, crunching numbers for Getaway but we still were off a bit on price. (That included permission to move ALL of our amenities including OBC, beverage package, 3rd person free.)

We are back to the Epic and because we want the same stateroom for all three weeks and have a third person for part of that time, the NCL rep is trying to upgrade our stateroom to a larger room. She does not know whether she is able to do so but she sure is working hard to accommodate our desires. Again, working to help us out for about 2.5 hours.

Whatever the actual outcome, I appreciate the work that this young woman is doing In short, good experience so far.

I called at exactly 9:00 Eastern and was on hold for 121 minutes' date=' then spoke with the reservation agent, Vanessa, for 20 minutes (most of which was holding while she worked with the accounting team).

[/font']My Spirit cruise was canceled. I made alternate arrangements myself a day after getting the email. I called in this morning to see if I could get any additional perks "for my inconvenience."

Vanessa updated my new reservation to include all of the perks I lost on the original cruise and gave me a lower fare than I had been able to book for myself. I don't see on the invoice she sent though, the $1,000 credit I paid when I made the alternate reservation but I can take that up with the accounting dept in a while when things calm down a bit. It's on my Amex card so I'm not concerned.

Not a horrible experience at all. I'm satisfied.

My rep was Venessa also. I think I must have spoken to her right before you did. She was very nice and helpful. I only had the one cruise to deal with, but yes, she had to put me on hold a couple times and it took 20 minutes or so.

Good Luck everyone else.

Just picked up, any of the Transatlantic Jade ones are not being handled until the 24th of August, I requested a note on file that I can't call in yet because my letter said if I'm not changed by the 24th it's cancelled.

I also requested they send out a new email to those who they can't handle yet to ease things on the switchboard.

Frustrating, but she was very pleasant.

painless once I got through to a rep, which is the NCL I usually experience. We were in a category SB (owners suite with 2 balconies) on the Star. We were offered a Haven category, so we switched. They were still having IT issues, but they reserved the cabin I wanted. I will have a call back today from the rep that helped me once my cabin is switched.

3 hours later....bottom line NO PRICE PROTECTION!

I couldn't be more upset with NCL right now. I was on the Jade out of Galveston Western Carrib. 11/2016 with UBP and KSF for 3, for balcony, $1900. The Dawn and the Getaway had like itinerary's and dates but they wanted $2800 for the same. No price protection or package protection. When I asked to book a lower category and see if they would give me a free upgrade, they said no. I tried to be flexible on dates, ships and itinerary's but no luck. My agent said she noticed that all balconies on everything she checked was coming in at $2800 for the 3 of us, which even she thought was weird.

NO LUCK FOR ME! its looking like its going to be CARNIVAL for us. Here is the kicker, our final payment for our Escape cruise is due this week...if I didn't already have airfare, and hotels, I would be canceling this too.

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :mad:

Thinking I should have just left it off the hook - I would have come back and still been in the queue. Getting very worried.

She still had 6 SC suites left when I finished with her so I think you are good. Not all SJs were booked on the Star for our cruise.

Itinerary and everything is exactly the same.

We got an SC everything transferred over and it was fine. I moved over to Starboard which is weird for me since I never cruise that side regardless of what cabin I am in. BUT I wanted to be close to the interior clusters as this I going to be my wedding cruise and I have no idea who is joining us.