Escape - complimentary dining choices

champagne lover

Can I confirm please, what are the restaurants that can be pre-booked and complimentary? Is it just Savor, Taste and Manhattan?

Not sure I understand the question. NCL's website lists the following restaurants as complimentary, meaning that they are included in the cost of your ticket. You do not have to pre-book any of these restaurants that I'm aware of, unless you are trying to seat a large party at a particular time, in which case you can request a reservation. Otherwise, you walk up, give them the number in your party, get your cabin card swiped, and you are seated. At the busiest times in the MDR's, you may have to wait a few minutes for a table.

Taste MDR

Manhattan MDR

Savor MDR

Jimmy Buffet's Magaritaville

The Private Room at Taste

O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill

Garden Cafe Buffet

Pre-booking is a term usually applied to the restaurants that are not complimentary, otherwise known as "Specialty" restaurants. You commonly would make reservations for a particular seating time at some of these restaurants, and there is usually a cover (or service) charge for eating at them. NCL's website lists these as specialty restaurants:

Bayamo

Cagney's steakhouse

Pincho Tapas Bar

Teppanyaki

Food Republic

Le Bistro

Moderno

La Cucina

I confess I'm not clear about the new a la carte system. My most recent cruise was on NCL Pearl and I believe the only a la carte restaurant on that ship is the Sushi bar. The a la carte system seems to be coming out on the newer ships.

We have an Escape cruise in December, and I guess I'll find out about the a la cart setup then.

Can I confirm please, what are the restaurants that can be pre-booked and complimentary? Is it just Savor, Taste and Manhattan?
Yes, that's correct. None of the other complimentary ones can be prebooked.
How do you pre book?
90 days before your cruise you can begin prebooking online by logging into your MyNCL account.