Carnival Glory 5/30/2015 Review with Pictures!!

Britbrie

WHO DAT!! How was the layout of the ship, is it like other Carnival ships where it's like a maze?

WHO DAT! Yay another Saints fan!!!!

The layout wasn't bad, I mean it was a little more fluid flowing than some of the others I've been on. Still had to use deck 5 to get everywhere though.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review with all those wonderful pictures! I really appreciate that you also put all the Fun Times on there so that we will know what to look forward to in a few weeks!!!!:D:D

Thank you very much for reading!! I hope you have an amazing trip!!!!! Come back and post a review so I can relive the experience! :)

Do you have any pictures of the boat you took to St John? It looked beautiful there!

I just looked through my pics again and unfortunately I do not! It was a decently sized boat, 2 stories, with a bathroom. There were tables/chairs on the lower level, and then on the upper level it was open aired. Along the sides you could stand near the rails and look out, but it was very bumpy. We weren't on there for too long, but it was nice to travel on.

did you happen to photo the daily menus and, if so, would you post those?

I did not take pictures of the menus. I'm sorry!! It was just the standard American Table menus though.

Brit - Your Cruise Diary and Pictures are the Bomb!! I am so Hyped to be leaving on this coming Saturday for this Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Glory!! Thank you so much for writing this review. I have SO MUCH to look forward to. Yay!! You did a great job with your review.

Have safe travels on your next cruise! Good luck with School.

Brit - Your Cruise Diary and Pictures are the Bomb!! I am so Hyped to be leaving on this coming Saturday for this Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Glory!! Thank you so much for writing this review. I have SO MUCH to look forward to. Yay!! You did a great job with your review.

Have safe travels on your next cruise! Good luck with School.

Thanks so much for reading!! I hope your cruise is fantastic, and you have a wonderful vacay! Thanks again!!

Great review, Brit! I love all the pics :) I will be doing this same itinerary with my family December 12. I've cruised on the Glory before (NE/Can route), but this will be my first time out of Miami, and first time at these ports (except HMC.)

Best of luck finishing up at LSU!

Thank you so much for reading!! That is awesome that you get to go in December! I'm jealous! The Glory is an awesome ship isn't she?! I would love to do that itinerary one day! Hope you have fun, and thank you very much!

Great review, Brit! I love all the pics :) I will be doing this same itinerary with my family December 12. I've cruised on the Glory before (NE/Can route), but this will be my first time out of Miami, and first time at these ports (except HMC.)

Best of luck finishing up at LSU!

I'll be on the same cruise!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to do a TR. You shared so much valuable info. :) I can't wait for ourrrrr turn on this same cruise!!!!

Thank you for reading! Hope you have an awesome trip!!!!

Brit...

Did you take any selfies of you posting your review ? :D

lol. It's possible I did. haha. I have a selfie addiction. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Brit,

Thanks so much for the extensive review. DW and I will be joining your group on the June 2016 Glory trip. It'll be our first time on the Glory and we really look forward to enjoying that ship and itinerary. We have joined the roll call that you started so stop in and say hi when you get a chance. Hopefully it will pick up as the trip draws nearer. We'll be talking with ya!