Drink package

cruisin froggy

I like to have a nice amount of brandy at night to sleep. Around 6 ounces. Same with coffee in the morning, I like a nice shot (double) of kahlua in my coffee. I also prefer my drinks strong so would want a double there as well.

Six ounces of brandy a night, to sleep; AND, morning Kahlua in your coffee? Unless you don't mind spending lots of money or the public piecemeal-ing of your beverages one laborious order at a time, it sounds like you'd be an absolutely ideal candidate for a rum runner or cocktail caddy so you could enjoy your nightcaps and morning-caps inexpensively and conveniently in your cabin. It was a perfect solution for me personally.*

*[but if not for you, or others who don't do things like, say, drive faster than the posted 55MPH speed limit, bless you just the same and feel free to discuss this further without me.].

Six ounces of brandy a night, to sleep; AND, morning Kahlua in your coffee? Unless you don't mind spending lots of money or the public piecemeal-ing of your beverages one laborious order at a time, it sounds like you'd be an absolutely ideal candidate for a rum runner or cocktail caddy so you could enjoy your nightcaps and morning-caps inexpensively and conveniently in your cabin. It was a perfect solution for me personally.*

*[but if not for you, or others who don't do things like, say, drive faster than the posted 55MPH speed limit, bless you just the same and feel free to discuss this further without me.].

I'm thinking those rum runners have to be mighty big. Drinking helps me get to sleep (if that's what it takes to make the pain go away then so be it) and I do love the flavor of my Kahlua :D in my morning coffee. I did the math. My DH is a cheap date but me - apparently no so much. Just for the record, I speed. Isn't that what you are supposed to do in SoCal? I thought of smuggling but then I'm the one who would get caught and then I'm screwed. Instead I will have to get even and drink more than usual and really get my money's worth.

Sitting on my balcony drinking my brandy while the grand kid fall asleep... priceless. Okay, not priceless only $55 a day! DH will just have to accept it LOL.

Edited by notentirelynormal