Visa Requirements for Australians on Panama Canal Cruise

Davo21

My wife and I, both travelling on Australian passports, are taking a Celebrity cruise from Miami to San Diego visiting Colombia, Panama, Guatemala, Costa Rica and Mexico. Apart from the ESTA requirement in the USA does anyone know for certain whether we will require any visas?

Thanks

[To pre-empt the most obvious responses, I have asked Celebrity who weren't forthcoming; I also asked our agent - who is based in the USA - but she had no idea about Australian passport holders. I am hoping some other AUS nationals who have done the trip will know the answer.]

My wife and I, both travelling on Australian passports, are taking a Celebrity cruise from Miami to San Diego visiting Colombia, Panama, Guatemala, Costa Rica and Mexico. Apart from the ESTA requirement in the USA does anyone know for certain whether we will require any visas?

Thanks

[To pre-empt the most obvious responses, I have asked Celebrity who weren't forthcoming; I also asked our agent - who is based in the USA - but she had no idea about Australian passport holders. I am hoping some other AUS nationals who have done the trip will know the answer.]

I answered on the other post the same as this..

Answer is no you dont need anything other than Esta

In other words everyone but the USA has no problems with Australians.

Make of that what you will.

This list will help.

http://visalink.com.au/visa-quick-check

There are quite a few countries for which we Aussies have to get visas.

As for the USA, we make them get one to come to Aus, so thats why its reciprocal.;)

Doesnt bother me one little bit to pay a measly 14 bucks for a 2 yr visa/Esta for the US.

Better than the 280 we paid this yr, for 2 days in India..or the 300 we paid for 3 days in China.

Edited by jannandjohn