Quantum class "wide" inside staterooms

Has anyone stayed in a "wide" inside stateroom on Quantum or Anthem? I believe they are only on deck 12 and seem to be wider but shorter versions of standard large inside cabin. Wondering if the layout is different, any pics would be great.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but we were booked in one of the square type cabins ion the Q inaugural. It was laid out completely different than pictured on the website and had no sofa as described. There was a single chair which was placed in front of the virtual balcony. Crazy! I went to guest services because I was not happy after paying so much more for the inaugural. Well, long story short they moved us to another cabin which was the type described on the website.

I'll check my cabin number later and also post a few pics when I'm at my computer.

I just checked and my cabin number was 9233. This cabin was not pictured as square on the deck plans. When I say square I'm describing the area without the entry or bathroom. I've read other comments here on cruise critic that you can't really trust the deck plan drawings for accuracy. The plans also don't show that access to 9233 was behind a door that entered a small hallway. This was a real pain with my wheelchair.

Here are the pics I promised.

DSCN4589-M.jpg

DSCN4588-M.jpg

DSCN4587-M.jpg

If I were you I would call Royal and make sure the cabin you want includes the sofa and has the more rectangular layout.

Thanks Seeshore for posting the pics. The "wide" cabin we have reserved is a cat L that appears to be only on deck 12. I did find one web site that described them as "Wider Insides have the same footage but feel more livable. They have a chair instead of a sofa and more convenient bathroom."