Grey Goose on Premium Package

This will be my first time on EN - A lot of your previous reviews helped me along with that choice. :) This sailing will have Halloween fall on the night where we're in Nassau until Midnight. No way that won't be an insane costume party :)

Shoot me an email, I have a lot more links I can send you all about the Enchantment!

This area is one of the biggest mistakes I see people make when they have a drink package. If you do it right, the package should give you the freedom to drink better, not just more. All of the mid-level spirits (and I include Grey Goose in this category) are included in the package - but you need to ask for it specifically. Don't ask for a screw driver, ask for Grey Goose and orange juice or a screw driver with Grey Goose specifically; otherwise you will get the well vodka. Not rum and coke - ask for rum and coke with whatever your preferred brand is. As for spirits, they weren't even stocking any that would incur an up-charge in most bars on our last cruise.

Excellent point!!!

As a former bartender - I normally do that anyway, "Bacardi and Diet" etc. I'm sure that many people don't think of that.

Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated!

Yeah, I did want to get better quality rather than quantity that's why I was interested to see if could swap the vodka for goose etc.

Out of interest what would you normally tip per 2 drinks (me and my girlfriend both have premium package)? we were thinking 1$ per drink?

Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated!

Yeah, I did want to get better quality rather than quantity that's why I was interested to see if could swap the vodka for goose etc.

Out of interest what would you normally tip per 2 drinks (me and my girlfriend both have premium package)? we were thinking 1$ per drink?

The tip is already included when you purchase the package, however if you want to give more, $1 per drink is usually what we give.

One of my favorite poolside cocktails is a "Cape Cod." Cranberry, Grey Goose, and a spritz of club soda. So refreshing, and covered with the package. :)

Nice - I made that for myself at home last night, except replace the GG with Seagrams "Twist of Lime" gin!