Fresh start, fresh thread - 200+ countdown begins. Come join!

Let'sGo!

Did my first weigh-in this week, after 1 full week of Atkins. Down 2 1/2 pounds. It's my birthday this weekend and I did have some cake today, so going to work really hard to be good and keep those pounds off.

Keep going everyone! :)

I would love to join this if it isn't too late? Have a cruise booked for the tail end of next year and am looking to lose a fair bit before I cruise. I seriously need motivation and friends to help encourage this so hopefully I can get that here.

I am just over a year away from my next cruise.

I would like to finally do a cruise where I do not have to wear a cover up over my bathingsuit. Started again today at 214 wow.....ate really good today and will be walking tomorrow.

Have a great night all

Kim

Hi everyone! My sister's and I will be taking our 4th trip together in April on the Valor. I would love to loose 40 pounds but since that's only 24 weeks and over Christmas and Thanksgiving, I am setting a goal of 25 pounds. I'm hoping the thread and accountability will help ;)

I would like to join the group. I sail March 16, and want to loose 30 lbs. I go to the gym 4 -5 days per week, working out with weights, the elliptical and take Zumba 3 times per week. Like others, my downfall is the weekends. I have to stay away from potatoes and sweets. This will be a good support group.

I have a suggestion... It would be nice o have people post some low calorie recipes.

Wooohoo! This is awesome. I'm 97 days out and would like to drop 50lbs. Though I would like to have it done in 90. I am on day 1 and understand that Thursdays are weigh in days.... thanks for starting this thread.

My day is Thursday but you can go for whatever day you like! Good luck!

Can I join in? OP -- we are right behind you on, cruising on Liberty in June. Very excited! A year and a half ago, I was getting back into shape...had lost weight, eating right and working out, and three weeks away from my first 5K. Due to some medical issues with my son, everything just stopped....I am at my heaviest since having babies!:eek:

Would love to lose 50lbs, but more importantly I need to get motivated to get aerobic again. I miss running, but I can barely manage a slow crawl.... Anyone looking for a motivation/accountability buddy, let me know!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Im here to join you I am trying to lose 25lbs by June 2016 for my cruise in 208 days. on Carnival Fascination out of PR. In the last 3 months I have lost 20 pounds and I want to continue in that success.

Hopefully I can add some friends from here for support on that journey as well.:D

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, it looks like it's been quiet on here since the holidays. I did veer off my path a little bit, but to my surprise only gained 4 pounds (2 of which I had been fighting with for a while)! I re-started Atkins full throttle 2 weeks ago Monday, so I've been in the Induction stage and as of this morning's weigh-in am down 5 pounds. Slow to start this time, but I'm determined to loose before Aug.

How is everyone else doing?