isla margarita tours?

les127

ive been trying to get a tour organised for the day we visit margarita in dec on cruise ship.i emailed cruise n style and they said they were nfully booked for that day.when i asked them could they nrecommend another company for the day they said they dont know of one,not very helpfull at all.so anyone recommend a tour company on this island,regards leslie and tina.:(

Cruisin n' Style probably can't recomend anyone, because they don't know anyone personally. It is an independent company that doesn't work through the port. I will be at the port on Oct 3, I can check around for you if you like. Do you want a private tour, or a group tour in a bus or jeep? Do you have an idea of where you want to go? If you give me an idea of what you want I can ask for contact information for you on a tour group that gives the kind of tour that you are looking for. It might get you started at least. I did give a recommendation on this group for a private tour, because a tourist told me that they were good. I couldn't personally recommend them, though. It looks like the best way to contact them is through their forum.

thanks very much for your time and help.we ,sorry,SHE likes shopping,and beaches,but that said we would equally be happy to go on a tour of the island and see whatever the isand has to offer.we will ba arriving via ocean village cruise ship on the 17th dec.i would be gratefull of any links at all to anyone who can offer a tour of some description of the island .thanks again for taking the time to help me and wife,regards leslie and tina.:)either a private tour OR a group tour will be fine thanks

Archived