NCL Getaway April 3, 2016

scott_gallant

We are a male couple from a small town on the east coast of Canada and don't have a lot of gay friends. Would love to find some cool guys to hang with while on the cruise.

We are both fairly quiet, but like to have fun and often need some bad influences lol.

Scott & Stephen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

I am in my low 40's but still can act like I'm 21 at times. This will be my first time on this large of a ship so I can't wait to see how 'big' it actually is.

Are you flying down on the Saturday before? We are and staying at the Holiday Inn-Port of Miami.

The cruise will be here before we know it!! :D:D:eek:

I am in my low 40's but still can act like I'm 21 at times. This will be my first time on this large of a ship so I can't wait to see how 'big' it actually is.

Are you flying down on the Saturday before? We are and staying at the Holiday Inn-Port of Miami.

The cruise will be here before we know it!! :D:D:eek:

Cool. Partner will be 40 at time of sailing.

For us, biggest ship to date too and first time with NCL.

We're coming down from east coast of Canada on Wednesday and spending time in South Beach. Any suggestions on things to do? Staying one night afterwards at Hyatt Regency Miami.

Not real familiar with Miami at all. All I know is that there is a big shopping center across the street from the hotel so my friend can shop her brains out :)

Haha, yes, that there is. Normally we stay downtown and have shopped there frequently. A few restaurants and bars too.

This time we are excited to stay in south beach. Staying 1 block away from 12th street beach (gay beach). Got a great deal on Priceline for a boutique hotel called "Hotel Impala". Likely will check out one of the gay bars too. Been watching RuPauls Drag Race so we'll likely try to catch a drag show.

• 2 months later...
Looks like the ADMIN people deleted his and my post. GOOD THING!

Looking forward to next Sunday at 8pm getting to meet you!

I reported his post. Not 100% sure we'll be able to make it yet or not. We will be there at some point throughout week for sure :-)

PS. Not mentioning the idiots post to my partner. Don't want him to worry.