Serenity Pool on Legend

Kruzermum

I'm taking Carnival for the first time, sailing on Legend.

I'm travelling just before school holidays and was wondering if Serenity on this ship has a pool or just hot tubs?

I generally travel with my daughter who is 9 but this trip I'm cruising solo and looking foward to some R & R. Yes, I know it's primarily a fun ship for kids, but I jagged a super deal I couldn't resist 😎

Thanks in advance.

I'm travelling just before school holidays and was wondering if Serenity on this ship has a pool or just hot tubs?

I generally travel with my daughter who is 9 but this trip I'm cruising solo and looking foward to some R & R. Yes, I know it's primarily a fun ship for kids, but I jagged a super deal I couldn't resist 😎

Thanks in advance.

Serenity on Legend, as well as Miracle, Pride, and Spirit, are wonderful! They are wide open on Lido aft and have a pool as well as hot tub.

I don't know why you think this. Carnival does attract families, but also adults traveling without children. My DH and I are in our 50's and love Carnival.

Legend is a great ship. Enjoy.

The Serenity Deck on Legend is the best on all the ships we've sailed, even the Breeze, (which was miserably windy and didn't have a pool). There is a pool, hot tubs, hammocks, a bar, seating, clamshells AND it is all the way aft so very little wind. You are going to enjoy. :)

Thanks everyone

I'm looking forward to it and your posts have now got me super excited.

Stargate, Carnival is quite new to us here in OZ and its marketed heavily as a fun ship promoting lots of kids on board, which is great. I'm glad to hear you guys love it, I'm sure I will too.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks in advance.

Yes they have both, as well as an open fantail.

Just wondering if their is a bit of shade at that end sailing in November on Legend have done 3 cruises on P&O and used their adult area always hard to get a bit of shade the pics of the adults area looks very open:)

Yes, there is a very nice shaded area under an overhang. It does fill up quickly. There are couches and individual chairs as well as tables and chairs for eating and playing cards/games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The serenity area on the Legend is fantastic! Yes, it has its own small pool and hot tubs. It has plenty of space for sunning and a full, big bar with tables and benches in the shade as well. Best serenity area on any ship I have been on!

Is the aft pool area a serenity area on Alaskan cruises as well? I am just asking because I thought that was the only covered pool area on the ship.

The aft Serenity pools on Spirit class ships (Spirit, Pride, Legend, and Miracle) are not covered. They are wide open.

The aft pools on Conquest class ships do have retractable roofs.