Carnival Fantasy Cabin E224 - Any Comments, please?

TanyasAura

Hello!

My friend and I will be in cabin E224 on the Fantasy next month. We're way aft and 2 cabins away from a crew stair case and below the Jubilee Dining Room.

Do you have any advice for me please? Should I request to move our cabin? Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Tanya :cool:

Hello!

My friend and I will be in cabin E224 on the Fantasy next month. We're way aft and 2 cabins away from a crew stair case and below the Jubilee Dining Room.

Do you have any advice for me please? Should I request to move our cabin? Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Tanya :cool:

I love the aft OV cabins on the fantasy class ships (note that the Ecstasy, Sensation and Fascination are balconies and not OV's back there). Its very quiet, and perfectly situated for access to the buffet area, muster drill, and serenity deck. You will come to really appreciate that back stairwell for getting around and avoiding crowds. I also love the deep windows. You can sit in there and read. :)

Here's a big hint - at muster, make sure you sit in the center of the room, near the stage. You will be one of the last people led out to the deck for the second half of the muster. Then, just take those back stairs down to your cabin. Ta da! No cattle-drive to get back into the ship ;)

Edited to add: I just realized that when I saw E224, my brain thought E242. So you won't get the deep window, but you still get the benefit of that back stairwell and a quiet part of the ship.

Edited by imaboo

I've stayed in the cabins right behind yours (E181 - E189) and find them to be OUTSTANDING cabins. Never any noise, and very convenient to the aft dining room, and the activity around the ship. Just walk forward and you're at the atrium. Good choice in my opinion!

"SKY"

• 2 weeks later...

We've been on the aft OV cabins on the Fantasy several times and have one upcoming in November. It's our favorite place on this ship-quiet and great location for the stairs if you prefer that over elevators. But the elevators aren't that far away either. Enjoy!

I had E189 in February, it is a great part of the ship. That back stairwell can be used by anyone, I found it great for going to the adult hottubs to watch the sunset and then quick access to the cabin to change and really close to the stairs to go up for late dining or the comedy club.