Breakaway to Bermuda Live August 30th

seadog67

Thanks for the pix's Seadog!

Are you going to Hamilton ?

Have you been to the top of the big church steeple there?

Hey biker!

We plan to hit hamilton Friday but have not been up to the church there. Will have to search it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the top of Hamilton . Same street the bus terminal is on "Church st."

Couple blocks up the hill past the post office.

Go In the big church , find the little door down the back , Climb the 155 step stone spiral staircase for the best pix on the rock .;):D:cool:

Donations welcome '" look for the box" :)

Edited by biker@sea

Go to the top of Hamilton . Same street the bus terminal is on "Church st."

Couple blocks up the hill past the post office.

Go In the big church , find the little door down the back , Climb the 155 step stone spiral staircase for the best pix on the rock .;):D:cool:

Donations welcome '" look for the box" :)

And X marks the spot lol

Thanks for the tip, i told the wife about the 155 steps she said for me to have fun lol

Can't thank you enough for your live updates! It's been a hellish week thus far at work and your posts are definitely a highlight! It is a bit less than a year before we sail on the BA in a Haven Aft cabin (first suite!). I really can't wait! Any tips on Suite perks are greatly appreciated! I'm a bit nervous about being so far away from the Haven, but couldn't pass up the big balcony :D. Thank you again! Enjoy!!

Can't thank you enough for your live updates! It's been a hellish week thus far at work and your posts are definitely a highlight! It is a bit less than a year before we sail on the BA in a Haven Aft cabin (first suite!). I really can't wait! Any tips on Suite perks are greatly appreciated! I'm a bit nervous about being so far away from the Haven, but couldn't pass up the big balcony :D. Thank you again! Enjoy!!

Thanks for the kind words! I can tell you several times we were far from the haven and it did not bother us, your butler is a call away, so do not hesitate to call him, for lounging in the courtyard area it is like walking to the pool you get there and are there for seversl hours with all the amenities right there.

The big balcony is awesome, I know you will enjoy!

Trying to upload dallies but uploads are finicky at the moment.

Deb, last year we were on BA in an Aft Suite (#12304). The balcony was fabulous!! We spent most of our time there. Next month I'll be in an OS in the Haven. So this time I'll be spending more time in the Haven.

Here are a couple of pics of the balcony to get you whipped up!

imagejpg6_zps93e0336c.jpg

imagejpg16_zpsea9cc0dd.jpg

Deb, last year we were on BA in an Aft Suite (#12304). The balcony was fabulous!! We spent most of our time there. Next month I'll be in an OS in the Haven. So this time I'll be spending more time in the Haven.

I would not leave the cabin with that balcony!!

Hi Seadog!

I'm very much enjoying your live review, going on this cruise in 33 days(but who's counting?) and loving every moment!

Quick question...if you get a chance, when you are in the Haven sun deck area on Deck 17, can you tell me if the public sun deck area has the padded loungers, clamshells, sunbeds, etc? Also, if you happen to notice , is it very crowded during the day? This may be a deciding factor on whether or not I splurge for the Vibe pass( though bar and bathroom access may be nice lol)

Thanks again!

Stacey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Seadog!

I'm very much enjoying your live review, going on this cruise in 33 days(but who's counting?) and loving every moment!

Quick question...if you get a chance, when you are in the Haven sun deck area on Deck 17, can you tell me if the public sun deck area has the padded loungers, clamshells, sunbeds, etc? Also, if you happen to notice , is it very crowded during the day? This may be a deciding factor on whether or not I splurge for the Vibe pass( though bar and bathroom access may be nice lol)

Thanks again!

Stacey

Thanks Stacey!

I am here in 17 now, there are 5 loungers with inserts where they can put the top clamshell but currently they are not in.

There are about 10 padded loungers under a curved shade screen and about 30 other padded loungers.

I have pics but pics are not loading currently. I will try later to upload them.yesterday outdoors on 17 in haven was crowded, currently there are 5 people up here with us.

Thank you so much for the pictures! We are booked in 10912. Our friends have the adjoining (corner) balcony cabin and there's a door that we can open in between. I believe we will spend a lot of time on the balcony with them, but don't want to miss out on the Haven area either (which they can't go in, of course). Went back and forth with booking closer to the Haven but I think we made the right choice. We'll see! I hate to wish time away as I'm getting older by the minute but truly can't wait for next year!

Wow you are on the ball!!!! That is the public sundeck, right?

If so, those pics are AWESOME, that may be good enough for me!

Thank you so much for the quick reply, guess I caught you at the right moment! Are you using the unlimited Internet package by chance?

Hope you and your better half have another great days at sea!

Stacey

Thankyou so much for those pictures!!! My husband and I will be in that exact room in 33 days!!! It's been so hard to find any pictures of that room! Thank you for this live broadcast! Yesterday I was driving people at work crazy making them watch all the videos and pictures!!

Wow you are on the ball!!!! That is the public sundeck, right?

If so, those pics are AWESOME, that may be good enough for me!

Thank you so much for the quick reply, guess I caught you at the right moment! Are you using the unlimited Internet package by chance?

Hope you and your better half have another great days at sea!

Stacey

Those pics are of the haven courtyard sundeck on 17. You have to be in a haven suite to access that deck, i was not sure if that is what you meant by public or not.

It's supposedly all the way at the front of deck 17 acc to deck plan

It looks like it's on the opposite side of Vibe by 3 restrooms

Yes that is the spot, all the way forward next to vibe.

Looks to be a spectacular day starting,

Good Day Sunshine!

https://vimeo.com/137938740

Looks like something Bob Ross would have painted :)

c38a6febdf3233f471b2478ffce319f8.jpg

Well played Seadog, it is not everyday you get to work in a Bob Ross reference! Is that some titanium white in the clouds?

Wonderful live review/blog you have going here. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this during your cruise. I'd just like to offer a big shout out to your wife for going along with the live blog concept during your Anniversary cruise. So glad both of you are enjoying the cruise as well as sharing it with all of us CC'ers.

Happy Anniversary, enjoy the rest of your cruise & Thanks again to both of you for the live review. Outstanding.

Sean

Well played Seadog, it is not everyday you get to work in a Bob Ross reference! Is that some titanium white in the clouds?

Lol yeah and maybe some vandike brown :)

Loved that guy.

Sorry for the lack of pics and vids, the internet is horrible to non-existent recently.

Watched the cooking demo in the atrium now waiting on a Swedish massage

Pics and video when internet improves