Just Back from Belize!

ILuvToTravel

We just got back from the Explorer of the Seas 9/11 cruise. I had heard great things about Nacho and Cynthia and their ncqadventure tours, so we booked just the ariel trek with them. They were awesome! They picked us up right on time, took my family of 4 to the ariel trek place near Jaguar Paw resort. They stayed with us the whole time and had lots of interesting info about Belize to share with us. The Zip line was great and the lunch in the air conditioned restaurant at the resort was a very welcome relief from the heat and humidity. We toured the resort and would have had plenty of time for the cave tubing, but we didn't bring our suits. Instead we stopped at the zoo, so my animal loving daughter could see the jaguers, which are native to Belize. Nacho and Cynthia offer many different activities. If you want a reliable tour guide with an air conditioned van, without all the crowds of a cruise ship excursion I would highly recommend them. For the ariel trek, they parked the van about a 5 minute walk from the zip line, if you are interested in cave tubing they get you a 25 minute walk away from the river instead of a 45 minute walk like the cruise ships do. We ate in the air conditioned restaurant instead of outside like all the RCCL excursion people did. When we passed by the zoo on the way to the zip line and we showed an interest in going, they made sure we had plenty of time to stop off on the way back to the ship. They also knew the best places to shop and the places to stay away from. I must admit my husband was a little nervous when I told him I had booked a tour for Belize with a man named Nacho that I heard about on the internet, but he was thoroughly impressed with the level of service we received and we would definately use them again. If you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

Lisa

Beth - The website is www.ncqadventuretours.com. The zip line tour was awesome. Send them an e-mail and they will help you set up any excursion you want to do. They responded quickly and were right where they told us to meet them. They were holding up a sign with my name on it. I felt very special and my family was impressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived