Embarrassing question...

CruisingCuisine

I paid my cruise in full a while back and I can't remember if I prepaid my gratuities.

I looked at my booking and couldn't find or overlooked any info on the answer to this question.

Any help would be appreciated.

You can also call the 800 number with your booking number and they can tell you right away :)

Log into "Manage my cruise". Go to "Cruise Details". In the TO DO LIST go to "View Cruise documents". Then go to "Print General Information" (you don't have to print it....you can just view it).

Scroll down past the health screening and booking summary and go to Itemized charges. It will list prepaid gratuities there.

Hope that helped.

Happy sailing.

Log into "Manage my cruise". Go to "Cruise Details". In the TO DO LIST go to "View Cruise documents". Then go to "Print General Information" (you don't have to print it....you can just view it).

Scroll down past the health screening and booking summary and go to Itemized charges. It will list prepaid gratuities there.

Hope that helped.

Happy sailing.

Your details helped me as well as we pre-paid gratuities, and I didn't know where to see that payment - I wonder though, we pre-booked (purchased) an excursion, and it shows; our OBC shows; however the cases of water we purchased do not show. I intend to print and carry all our receipts, I just wonder if I'm missing something.

Your details helped me as well as we pre-paid gratuities, and I didn't know where to see that payment - I wonder though, we pre-booked (purchased) an excursion, and it shows; our OBC shows; however the cases of water we purchased do not show. I intend to print and carry all our receipts, I just wonder if I'm missing something.

Items purchased in the "Fun Shop" do not show up on your cruise details. We always keep the email receipt and bring it with us just in case, but we have never had an issue with getting the items we ordered. They have always been waiting for us in the cabin on the day we select.

Happy Cruising.

Items purchased in the "Fun Shop" do not show up on your cruise details. We always keep the email receipt and bring it with us just in case, but we have never had an issue with getting the items we ordered. They have always been waiting for us in the cabin on the day we select.

Happy Cruising.

I purchased water for 4 staterooms sailing in the end of June. I too printed my email confirmations as there was nothing in my sailing info. Water was delivered as ordered on embarkation day.

Perfect! Thank you.