Liberty of the Seas - Bermuda - September

CMW5060

Sorry if this has already been posted on a forum, but I am new to this site (as of today) and trying to figure it all out. First time cruiser here for our 10th anniversary sailing to Bermuda in Sept. on RCCL Liberty of the Seas. Are we able to pre-book on-board shows prior to sailing using Cruise Planner? I keep trying to go on, but keep getting message say "sorry you need to book on board" and wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or you truly cannot pre-book? The only thing it appears I can book is fee-based activities? Keeping our fingers crossed the Atlantic stays storm-free as well! So excited to cruise and visiting Bermuda! Thanks, everyone! :)

When I was on the Freedom in May I had prebooked the skating show but then they deleted the reservation and said that it was "first come first served" now. I heard that is the same on the Liberty as well. We went to Bermuda a few years ago out of NJ on the Explores. Bermuda is gorgeous! Enjoy!

I don't think shows can be pre-booked on any Liberty cruise now.

Bob, that's what I thought. Thank you for confirming. I thought I read that it applied to all Freedom class ships. The only thing I was sure of is the Bermuda 5 day.

On my way to Bermuda in 11 days. Our roll call had a few posts about booking shows. (One from me) The LOS roll call is very quiet, not sure there are a lot of first time cruisers?

Bob, that's what I thought. Thank you for confirming. I thought I read that it applied to all Freedom class ships. The only thing I was sure of is the Bermuda 5 day.

On my way to Bermuda in 11 days. Our roll call had a few posts about booking shows. (One from me) The LOS roll call is very quiet, not sure there are a lot of first time cruisers?

Years ago, the website used to allow pre-booking of Saturday Night Fever and the ice show. They removed SNF from pre-booking a couple of years ago, and I believe they removed the ice show from pre-booking a few months ago.

Guest maddycat

I don't know if this will apply to the Liberty, but when we were on the Explorer just before she left NJ for good, no one needed tickets for the ice show. You went according to your muster station. The times were on a sheet in the cabin on the first day. They were also listed in the cruise compass. You showed your sea pass card at the entrance to the ice rink.