Pre-Cruise help...

dawebber0922

Hello...I have been scouring this board for a while and have not found the information that I am looking for so I thought I'd better ask :D

My husband and I are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas, leaving San Juan on 9/26/15. However we are arriving on the 23rd to do some sight seeing, etc.

We are staying at the Embassy Suites-San Juan and at this time are not renting a car. I am not sure if I need to or not as we really don't have any plans other than Old San Juan and the forts.

Any suggestions y'all can give us about things to do would be great, also, should we rent a car?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Deb

Just a suggestion, ask at the hotel desk where the closest bus stop is and for about .75 per person you could take the bus into Old San Juan, verus a cab which would be about $18 or so one way, then once in Old San Juan there is an trolley which is free that will take you around Old San Juan, you are within walking distance of the forts, and return with the bus. I won't say it is the fastest way to get into town but we do it when we are in San Juan!

Eileen and Norm

Summit, October 31st,

Thanks Ozarkmama! I am chatting with Ellis trying to set something up. Cross your fingers for us...he wants a minimum of 3 people and we are only 2 :eek:

We booked just the two of us with Ellis but had to pay for three.

We booked two and have to pay for three as well for our post cruise day in January. He definitely will work with you. We also have the option of trying to find two additional people from our roll call to join, then the cost pp would be less.

Either way, you should have a great time. He seems very dedicated and has already e-mailed me with updates several times.

• 2 weeks later...