RCCL complaint department Australia

Good morning, I am trying to resolve an issue pertaining to a cruise I have booked for 5th Nov 2015. The problem is, I have now rang Royal Caribbean 6 times and it seems that the problem is to complex form them to resolve. Is there a complaints phone number for Australia, other than 1800754500??

This is the issue:

I have booked a cruise for 5 Jul, paid the deposit with a $200 future cruise certificate booked on my previous cruise.

I recently also applied future cruise certificates that was given to us after getting food poisoning on my previous cruise and was confined to our room.

This is where it went bad. I initially booked a cruise with buy one fare and get one 50% off. When they have applied the certificate for being confined to our room ($115), my cruise has now gone up in approximately $1000 because they did not re-apply the 50% off credit.

We have to pay for or cruise tomorrow or it will be cancelled. I don't want to pay until it is resolved, but don't want it cancelled either and lose the initial deposit. I have spoken to numerous people on the phone and am getting nowhere. The last person advised that I need to speak with the initial person I logged the call with and when I asked if I could elevate the issue, I was told I could not. I am surprised (although I shouldn't be) that we no longer have an Australian office we can speak with.

We have cruised with Royal Caribbean a number of times, but unfortunately due to the difficulty and time wasted trying to resolve their issue (a simple issue), I will definitely be shopping around in the future with different cruise lines.

If anyone has an Australian complaints number, please pass it on. I would really like to try and resolve this issue ASAP.

Can't help with the Australian side, but if you decide to ring the US freephone number, you can do so via Skype for free. I did it earlier in the year to get singing resolved and it seemed better.

In previous posts, there was an email address for both the CEO and the head of customer relations, but I can't remember the details.

You may have to look back quite a few days I'm sorry to say.