NextCruise Ultimate Questions

I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly.

I am sailing the Getaway this Thanksgiving 2015. Right now I have Thanksgiving 2016 booked in a suite maxed out at 6. I also need to book an additional Interior Cabin for 2 my kids and parents (BF and I have a blended family of 6 kids).

When I sail Getaway this Thanksgiving......

I can buy 2 NextCruise vouchers

The first being standard and the second the Ultimate and book the second cabin for my kids/parents?

At which point I would get $200 OBC on this cruise, 3/4 pax free on Ultimate as well as 1 perk?

Edited by escentialssoycandles

At which point I would get $250 OBC on this cruise, 3/4 pax free on Ultimate as well as 1 perk?

Check to make sure that the same CruiseNext Ultimate perks are offered for insides. I have seen any clear confirmation of this, and the question is not explicitly addressed in NCL's marketing materials, as far as I have seen (and the T&C on the website only talk about the CN deposits, not CN Ultimate).

The website has a bunch of * disclaimers but none indicate that the offers wouldn't be valid on an inside cabin. They do mention that all offers are valid when getting a Haven cabin so I think it is safe to say you can choose your offer on any other type of cabin.

Does the "Select all" offer work on non-Haven suites? I like the non-Haven suites on the Jewel class ships.

Edited by khaide612
added question

Hearing that they are including the insides in the ultimate cruise next makes me even more upset that I missed out on this on my cruise in June. Apparently this program was fairly new and not mentioned on cc yet. I had no idea it existed. I had not seen the flyer left in my cabin, I had not paid to much attention seeing how we were always in the go.

Anyway the last day if our cruise I went down to the desk and waited ten minutes for the PCC to finish with the couple before us. I bought two FCC's and not one word was mentioned to me about the ultimate. I would have booked the two dummy dates to be able to get the drink package added for free! We are not planning on going until May/June of 2017 so it is not available to book yet. I cannot believe that they have these extra PCC onboard and they are not trained to do their job right! I could see if I just dropped my paperwork in the slot and didn't talk to anyone, but I did and I even asked about buying the second FCC for my daughter for Christmas and was told I could call and transfer it when they were ready to book. Why not tell me about the ultimate cruise next?

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app