Alchemy Bar

2xsin12mths

Getting ready to get on Conquest in November (I know it's 79 days but I really need to dream already). Anyone recently on Conquest know who's bartending at Alchemy? And does anyone who is as obsessed as I am with the Alchemy Bar know where Gabriel and Raymond are? They were both on Pride in May but have both since left.

Getting ready to get on Conquest in November (I know it's 79 days but I really need to dream already). Anyone recently on Conquest know who's bartending at Alchemy? And does anyone who is as obsessed as I am with the Alchemy Bar know where Gabriel and Raymond are? They were both on Pride in May but have both since left.

I've tried the martini tasting. It was very good. Is there anything else you could recommend that is unique to the Alchemy bar/:cool:

We were on the Conquest in May and it was Alex and Kat.

No wine tasting but once you try one of the martinis, who needs wine. Most people think that they are too strong.

My personal favorite is the Seduction Martini and my husband's favorite is the Cucumber Sunrise and these are very smooth and refreshing.

When we were on the Pride in May Gabriel said his contract was up and he was going to leave and spend time with his girlfriend. He was a fantastic bartender.

Gabriel is an awesome mixologist!! I met him last year on the Sunshine, and we're FB friends. As of last week, he was in Hawaii on vacation with his girlfriend. Someone recently posted on his wall asking which ship he is going to next, but he has not responded yet.

I've tried the martini tasting. It was very good. Is there anything else you could recommend that is unique to the Alchemy bar/:cool:

They made a KILLER lemon drop on the Victory in May! It's such fun to watch them make them - quite a show!

I liked that once they get to know you a little they start to craft drinks just for you! My lemon drops morphed in to strawberry lemon drops when she started using their fresh strawberry infused vodka. They were yummy too!!

NOT my idea of "good" - but, DH had a couple of jalapeno based martinis that he says were quite tasty, started sweet and finished with a kick! :eek:

Edited by happy cruzin

I looove the Chipotle Pineapple Martini... By the end of my B2B on the Glory a couple of years ago, they had made me all kinda spicey martini concoctions. I cannot wait to get back on the Liberty in a couple of weeks and mix it up again!

I like celebrity's drink package better, and we enjoy them, but we miss the alchemy bar like crazy when we stray from carnival... lol