Confused re EPIC - MY NCL - Cirque

ighten

Today on "My NCL" Cirque appeared for booking.. I wasn't that fussed to be honest but when I had a peak I couldnt help noticing it says the cost to book it is £0.00 for all seats.. Am I missing something?

Today on "My NCL" Cirque appeared for booking.. I wasn't that fussed to be honest but when I had a peak I couldnt help noticing it says the cost to book it is £0.00 for all seats.. Am I missing something?

Do you have the UDP booked sometime ago?

Booked it.. Its come up as free even after booking all the speciality restaurants first.. Just means we end up having cirque and Burn the Floor on the same night as BTF is only showing once for the week (Does it really only perform once a week?)

Booked it.. Its come up as free even after booking all the speciality restaurants first.. Just means we end up having cirque and Burn the Floor on the same night as BTF is only showing once for the week (Does it really only perform once a week?)

No it does not it was on our cruise 5 times but may change with the Prucila show coming after drydock

We have UDP as a promo on booking and when I tried to book Cirq it was charged. I know the UDP has changed, but when we were given it in Jan the cirq was free on first sail night.

20% of now (premium seats before discount $47.19)

We are sailing the Epic right after dry dock and Priscilla and BTF only show available one time each. Now this is only a 6 night cruise due to the fact they took one day back for an additional day in dry dock :roll eyes: So maybe on 7 days one is offered again....?

We are sailing the Epic right after dry dock and Priscilla and BTF only show available one time each. Now this is only a 6 night cruise due to the fact they took one day back for an additional day in dry dock :roll eyes: So maybe on 7 days one is offered again....?

We are on same cruise and both shows are showing available for two days on my ncl.

Priscilla day 2 and 3.

BTF day 5 and 6.

FLBeachwalker, We're on a 7 day November 18 and BTF is on days 2, 3, & 6 while Priscilla is on Days 1 and 2. Two of our party of four have promo dining package, two of us got discount to Cirque and other two paid full price. I tried booking thermal spa passes before 90 days (priority) with no success. I tried again on day 90 and they already showed $0.00 = unavailable. From what I hear they sold out in the first few hours. PCC and concierge line were unable to help.

We have UDP as a promo on booking and when I tried to book Cirq it was charged. I know the UDP has changed, but when we were given it in Jan the cirq was free on first sail night.

You may still get it free if you booked it before the changes. Worth a call.

I'v just booked this for the Barcelona - Southampton cruise on 20th Sept. and it was free, so I've booked it - hope it was not an error.

No error its because the Epic theatre is not open and there will be no legends show so they have put the Cirque free!

No error its because the Epic theatre is not open and there will be no legends show so they have put the Cirque free!

Now Im confused even more .. So where is "Burn the Floor" being performed ? I seem to be booked to see it on the Granada port night (though oddly thats the only night it shows as available)

Edited by ighten

Has anyone embarking after dry dock got Cirque free other than the 6 day cruise? Last Sept on Breakaway it was free on the first day with UDP. My PCC said that it is no longer free for anyone, just discounted to UDP. Perhaps it depends on if you purchase UDP or get it as a promo. No Cirque on my day one anyway.

Edited by Boschmann

I asked about this other day when I was on the phone with NCL for something else. I said I booked in February (for a cruise in November) and the terms of the promo at that time explicitly included the embarkation day performance for free. The agent said yes, that's right, so I should have called to reserve my seats for the performance back in February, and now it's too late. :confused:

I have read on other threads (this one for example) that some people have successfully escalated this with NCL and gotten their free reservations, but I didn't feel like I was likely to get anywhere with that particular agent… It's not hugely important to me to see this show, but I may try again later, or on board.

Now Im confused even more .. So where is "Burn the Floor" being performed ? I seem to be booked to see it on the Granada port night (though oddly thats the only night it shows as available)

The refurbishment of the Epic theatre will start from 23 September 2015 hope that explains and helps.

So no shows after 22 September 2015 on this cruise.